2009年5月30日星期六

Holiday n surPrise

发帖者 piglet 时间: 上午10:44
Yesterday,
I had a nice day...
because after that I will have a nice HOLIDAY.
and we had a nice party n celebrate with our dearest teacher
and I will go out with two little twins...and sotong...
ALL these things make me so HIGH and happy.

Thursday,
I need to help my mum to make the cake,
aiz....my hand become green green lol...
kaka...but the cake ao yummy neh..

Friday,
I took the two marble cake to school...
and saw many guys were cleaning our class..
sorry I cant help..
I need to rush to tell malay teacher that we will prepare food for her..
then rush back to our class...find those ppl who havent pass up their malay things
and go to find malay teacher again ...
After that,
I need to go to canteen to meet my dearest society's friend,
due to qiao yuan will leave us soon...
we try to give her some surprise...
heh...
Then,
I rush back to our class...help evon them to hang the ballon
aiz...I just hold the ballon lah..kaka
The next 1 hour,
we had a boring meeting...
bla bla bla la la la...
bad news..
sotong said she cant go out with us..
cause she did her karangan until1 am ..
wah..quite sad...
Then,
we went back to our class to have a nice party
hah...
First,
all of us went to change our cloth..
then began our game..
But all of us so so hungry..no mood to play..
But I am so high..play until so high lah...
The first teacher who reached our class is MR.KHAN..
Dia sangat terharu neh..
but when he saw all of us take the paper from the floor..
aiyer aiyer.....
hah...Then ah teng also came....
bla bla bla...many teachers came lol...
aiz....still got many cakes neh...aiz...
need to take it back again..

After the party,
twins and I went to my house...
wait for my brother...wait ar wait ar...145pm..
He pick us out together...
then I decided to watch the 2018..
ar ar I like it..
but twins dont like it lah ..heh
before that we went to shop and look for twins present..
and I saw my brother at the shop..
I told my brother that the things here not so good
asked him left lol..
Then we went to eat the yummy donut...
I eat 5 neh...5 chocolate donut..
so yummy and happy..
we also went to sg wang..
decided to find the twins birthday present...
and we saw handmade stuff..
thw twins love it so much
so, I left them and went to find present myself...
find ar find ar...
I bought my bro's present and xxx present...
and hide here hide there...
bro also pick us to eat lol...
I also dont know eat wat lah..
I just eat...

I am so surprise...
evon gave me my birthday present in the morning..
and letter too...
Then , my bro also gave me my present....
a big box....and dont know what..
But twins knew it...
ararar...I wanna know lah...
Then also receives elaine's present,
She said got something left in my house..
and want me to find it wor...
hah...all these things make me so surprise and happy
I love you my friend...my family
smuaks...

0 评论 on "Holiday n surPrise"

发表评论

 

아자,아자,하이팅 Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez