2009年5月22日星期五

..draw..and draw

发帖者 piglet 时间: 下午5:53
Today,
the 1st period is com
So, we practise the singing
heh...all ppl bobcbob and wuuuu...
wah ..looks like pasar
also dont know how neh...
next wednesday competition liao neh...
still cant match with the others ppl..
Saprano just got about 7 ppl neh...
wah...

Then is 2 period of physics,
wah..so good...
I slept at 930pm yesterday lol..
cause got 2 period of physics
scare that I will fall asleep..
Then wei li back...
He said so sleepy so I also help him..
by hit him ...and others
kaka...
I also querrel with ah leong
then play play play...

In the malay period,
wl need to finish his rumusan..
Then, I also disturd him lol
I draw wl's hand ..kaka...
draw ar draw ar...
I also ask ah leong..
If you let me draw your hand ..
I will forgive you de..
But she doesnt want wor..
hem...

When 2 recess
I thought that society ppl will meeting at canteen..
heh..
I saw the wrong message..
all ppl go to guang qiang tang..
sotong and I go to canteen..
hah...never mind
I also dont take care de lah..
Tomorrow society activity is play game,
wah...

After recess ,
IS mosquito period..
nobody take care..
Then jia jie,jia ying,wl and me also draw our hand lol..
Then I ask ah leong again...
This time she let me draw neh..
I draw a pig, some sweet,some food lol..
Then wl said we wanna play game...
who win then we can draw his/her hand..
I agree de...hah
I win de neh...

After that is ah teng's period,
song lin also come out and say many things lol...
Then zao geng and hui yi become the toilet king and queen...
kai liang and ah leong be the represent our group
hah...then
Wl and I so cham
she hits me ,I hit him...
then ah leong said if she can draw our hand
she will forgive us wor..
cause I shout her name the loudest..
Then she also draw draw draw lol...
ps:kai jing sud take our pic...
wl and I qurrelling and playing de pic..
wah...tak sangka neh....

Ah khan period ,
get the english test paper,
wl 80 neh...so pround leh....
ps:today also get the physics paper...
fail very cham less than 5 neh...
wl 6, ah leong 5...
aiz...sadness...
We alsp practise singing the whole period lol...
so so pening....

Then ah sal period ,
do the corrections....
do do do ...
play play play...then RING...
yeh..go home lol...
ah leong still havent finish...
hohoooo...

quite hap lol...
although I am looks so CHILDISH...
Tomorrow need to clean the classroom..
from 4-8period..
wah...funny
no need to study neh..
The most hap things...
Next friday dont know wanna go out or not..
wanna prepare cake..
But looks like no ones like de...
dont knoe want to prepare or not neh...??

0 评论 on "..draw..and draw"

发表评论

 

아자,아자,하이팅 Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez