2009年5月1日星期五

miss..

发帖者 piglet 时间: 下午8:20
This morning,
mum and yee go to singapore..
they left in the early morning...
Althought they just left in the morning
But dont know why I fell than they left me about 2-3 days..
really miss them..

Wake up early..
go to engeng's house tuition...
saw song ling them...
Then got people talk about the singing competition..
hui ru cried..
then all of them so so angry...
wah...scary...
cause today just a few people go to jun lin's house
Althought,
they look so angry..
but I also dont want to go..
just feel that go there also nothings to do..
got a little bit waste time...
may be they will angry me lah..
but I still feel that will waste time.

Today also bought mc donald..
heh..rm5.95 fish burger...
so crowd..
so yummy..hohoooo

Tonight dinner-bread....
may be later will cook some instant noodle...

Tomorrow add math test and
I need to be commander...
so scary...erer...
I need to pretend so angry at them..??
dont know er...
Begin fell that the math teacher tried to balas dendam to us
then the test will so dificcult..
haha...
dont know how leh..??

0 评论 on "miss.."

发表评论

 

아자,아자,하이팅 Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez