2009年5月23日星期六

..no food ..bad temper

发帖者 piglet 时间: 下午7:50
Today,
mum prepare the food for me...
it is粽子...but not delicious lol..
I dont like 虾米 , 腊肠, 白果...
and the 咸蛋 also not 咸de...
because of this food make me so unhap lol..
The whole day also not hap..
bad temper...

From 4-8 period,
all of us need to clean the classroom,
and uncle lee ,xiao yang them need to clean the girl's toilet...
heh...got something special is....
got pple saw ah teng stand there and said
WAH I CAN GO INTO GIRL'S TOILET NEH....
kak...so funny...
dont tell others o...
Then all ppl clean clean clean...
bla bla bla...

After that,
I need to attend society,
But I never eat anything except the undelicious food..
so I am not in the good mood...
I feel that the world so so so meaningless...
I am so unhap...
bad temper...and
we need to play the stupid game again ..
I really wanna mad already lol....
yor.....
And we still need to meeting
do these do that...
sotong also so scare that I will scold others lol..
cause I am totally mad that moment...

After the meeting,
sotong send message to me....
heh...call me smile...
hah...I really wanna smile lol...
but I still havent eat lol...
no energy...

Then,
go to eat steamboat...
wah...when the food reach my stomach..
I begin feel that the world is full of happiness.. n hope...
I begin hap..
heh..

So,
next time when you want to discuss or meeting with me...
must remind me to eat...
if not I will scold you ..
say somethings that so hurt...de lol...
My friend becareful yourselves lah....
Dont talk to me when I am hungry...
I am totally mad that moment...

0 评论 on "..no food ..bad temper"

发表评论

 

아자,아자,하이팅 Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez