2009年5月2日星期六

mixed group

发帖者 piglet 时间: 下午10:55
Today ,
my group mixed with yee ling's group..
quite weird..
and I also quite fierce de lol...
aiz...
but luckily I teach them hentak kaki neh..
Then, qian yuan also ask us to go to 1 yi
to open ourselves committee's meeting..
and all of us also think that always meeting is USELESS..
will waste our time..
cause everytime also no point de ol....

Add math test quite ok lah..
but next week still wanna test meh..
yeh..
so lazy de lol..
other class also no test liao...
wuwu...

The 1st recess,
victor also help us to take some pic..
about the SMILE competition de..
evon and I take many many pic...
heh...
gila de...

Today,
guo liang also sick..
Then ah leong and I keep talking about swime flu..
a bird..two pigs...and human..and fogot liao..
heh..
then I ask ah leong act bird..
and I throw chu jing to gl
kaka...
He also smile smile jiao looks at us..

Next monday,
aunt will have operation...
hope that all will be ok ok ok and ok...

Tomorrow got tuition..
vector...
aiz..ah teng havent teach us de..
And wanna give engeng rm 7
friday de mc donald...
hohoooo

0 评论 on "mixed group"

发表评论

 

아자,아자,하이팅 Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez