2009年5月21日星期四

After the exam..

发帖者 piglet 时间: 下午4:41
Yesterday,
I never went out with evon them..
But I choose to back home...
actually got decided to clean my room...
but dont know why so lazy ar...
So I goyang-goyang then 10pm already...
I felt so sleepy lol
But when I went to my room..
I really fell that I wanna clean it lah
Then I begin my work ,
I clean it until 1230 wah...

Today ,
I never bring more books to school..
just bring the chemistry and physics book..
and some exam paper...
The first period is malay..
ah sal so funny...
Then she said we here wrong there wrong...
aiz..spoil mood liao
kaka...
the second period is ah kan lol
Wow..he finish marking o..
heh...I pass my eng test neh..
happy..the best news..
Then also got mosquito...ah teng..and chinese period
chinese got quite many wrong
hohooo...
Chemistry period got 2 period..
exhausted...
my eye also so so tired neh...
chemistry pass..!!
yohooo...
Physics ..o no...
ah qing bli bli bla bla..
I look at the clock... waiting for 315pm...
heh...

After school,
felt so so hungry neh...
buy my food and rush back home..
wanna rain already..
I just can hear the long long sound from the sky..
quite scary and funny..

Today decided to clean the room again
and work hard...
aza aza fight fight..!!

0 评论 on "After the exam.."

发表评论

 

아자,아자,하이팅 Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez