2009年5月5日星期二

Star jUmp..!!

发帖者 piglet 时间: 下午6:50
Today,
ah teng tell us that friday got calculus test...
erer...hate...
dont like lah...
now also dont know want to prepare for midyear test..
or calculus...
But got a good news is...got someone tell me that...
may be got a new teacher will teach our class..
then ah teng...
haha..kaka...
looks so cruel to him...
But I feel so happy...
hope that got new teacher lah...

The 5,6,7 period
we go to dewan to listen an author...
then...
all of us so happy..no need to study...
Then,
I borrow pants from ah bao..
gua gua gua...

Then,
ah leong and I do the star jump during the last period...
hohooo..jumo jump and jump...
Then...ring...

Now discover that I dont know how to do calculus..
cause gl always give me do
Then...I dont know lah..
alamak...
exam coming soon...
wanna begin my work lol..

0 评论 on "Star jUmp..!!"

发表评论

 

아자,아자,하이팅 Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez