2009年5月9日星期六

....Mother's dAy..!!

发帖者 piglet 时间: 下午11:18
Today wake up early in the morning
and go to my engliah tuition...
I missed abt 8 classes ..
hah...But I can replace it back de..
Then I saw a boy call Zephan
abt 6-8years old de...
He is drawing comic in the card..
The card got 6 pages..
1st and second got comic abt tom and doraemon..
doraemon give the bomb tom
Then the tom so stupid lah...die already...
the next page got a poem..
Chinese poem that talk about mother..
N he sign at the bottom there...
The next page got one angpao
And we can hear the coin's sound clearly...
There write..."Flip the angpao And you can get RM1"
hah..so cute...
The fifth page got a lyrics of song..
The name called 母亲的眼泪
He also sing for me..
wah I love it...
The last page got an angle..
He said is his mum..
wah wah..
He makes me feel so so so...hap and terharu...

After tuition,
my mum and I go to temple eat vege
Then go to ikea and the curve
We discovered a japanese shop which sell all the things rm 5
wakaka..
Then mum buy some cooking de things lol
I also saw little black's sister sell at the curve there..
dressed with different shirt..
but I didnt buy lah of course..
kaka...

Then we go to jusco there have our dinner...
I decided to buy present for my mum..
but nothing can buy wor..
flower..??..looks so useless and my bro work at florist there..
I can get cheaper flower lol..
shoes..??...But not suitable...
so so pening...
When we wanna leave jusco..
mum saw giodano shirt 3 for rm50..
I persuade her buy lol..
then when she pay for shirts...
I sud give her surprise lol..
happy mother's day...this is present..
wakaka...

We received sis's phone when we reached home..
And I pakat with my sis..
said that I will dance and somethings like that..
and we plan that I open the msn phone for mum
Then I go to practise for my Presentation..
And sud I rush into the room and ask them quiet
I wanna find something...
Then I begin dance and sing.."Stand by me"
But i change the word"so darling daling" to "so mummy mummy"
the conclusion is my WHOLE family laugh until die...
Good news- my aunt bought a bunny bag for me..
so so so cute...got little black big sister...
I decided to call it big mee..
heh..
Is it a good name??

Everyone aza aza for your test o..!!

0 评论 on "....Mother's dAy..!!"

发表评论

 

아자,아자,하이팅 Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez