2009年4月26日星期日

...why...??!!

发帖者 piglet 时间: 下午8:40
Why??
I am so bad luck neh...
these days so so bad lol..

Mum is not at home these days..
Then I need perform all the chore...
First, all the rubish.
Second, all the dishes.
Then, need to close all the window and lamp.
And the most important things is I need to wake up myself...
really scare that I cant wake up.

Yesterday,
my bro cooked for me..
heh...
so delicious..I love the sausage...eggs
Then ,I need to wash all the dishes....
Actually, I decided to wash my shoes,
but forgot already..then I went to wash dishes..
kaka
I noticed that in the morning
aiz..

I miss my mum so so so much....

1 评论 on "...why...??!!"

evon on 2009年4月28日 下午10:06 说...

wah...your bro cooked 4 u wow...
kaka...
morning nid 2 wake a pig up...
haiz

发表评论

 

아자,아자,하이팅 Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez