2009年4月9日星期四

sicK

发帖者 piglet 时间: 下午4:03
Today,
ah sal tell us that malay exam will held on friday..
yeh..
I thought that I can rest one day...
but need to study tonight too..

Dont know why I have headache these days..
doesnt look like fever..
aiz...
Wanna eat panadol but I hate pills..
so..I havent eat panadol..

Luckily ,
I changed my malay tuition to wednesday
cause today got 2 period chemistry..
talk about many names..
then physics wah..
my head so pain and pain and pain....
but ring....
I am free..
But tomorrow got 2 period physics....

Ah teng today announce that last friday got add math test
wah..
quite surprised..
but all of us ask him to give calculus test
cause most of us got calculus tuition but
dont have add math's tuition ...
haha..me too
I hate add math..

Aiyeh..
tomorrow need to pass up karangan..
but I havent start yet...
Dont have any idea yet...

0 评论 on "sicK"

发表评论

 

아자,아자,하이팅 Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez