2009年4月8日星期三

fi$h

发帖者 piglet 时间: 下午10:20
Yesterday,
the incident happened at moral period...
the whole moral period I am so uncomfatable lol...
so fish ar.....
But the teacher still talk talk talk ...ar
I cant tahan already lol...

And yesterday ah sal also gave us our malay test paper..
I pass lol...
And I also pass my eng exam..
wakaka...

Today,physics test er..
I am looks so blur..
Forget all the things...
aiyoyo...

Today also got a few people talk about ah teng's problem
actually I really want him go lol...
Ask com teacher teaches us math...
I feel so unhappy...he also lol(may be)
And the most important is we are SPM class lol..
but evon dont think so...
she quite sayang ah teng de...
but I look further..
I really cant accept ah teng teaches me..
I will become mad..
and hate the school more and more and more....
Really cant accept this ind of 'steady' teacher....anymore

Today,
zl also ask me'Do you remember 114'
Then I act like har...what ar...
act blur..
then he keep asking 11-4 wor..
I am still acting...
kaka...
actually I remember de lol...
And I also said that day is engeng birthday lol...
but I never say is his birthday..
he looks quite dissapoited lol..
hah...but I am so happy...

1 评论 on "fi$h"

evon on 2009年4月13日 下午11:29 说...

he really very ke lian de lol...
no ppl hear he say...
then he very very wu nai de lol...
but i also gt try 2 hear wat he say ...
but ...haiz...
how ler ??

发表评论

 

아자,아자,하이팅 Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez