2009年4月6日星期一

Little black

发帖者 piglet 时间: 下午3:48
Yesterday decided to bought birthday present for zl de
but I saw many others things that I like
but doesnt suitable him wor
After thinking, I decided to buy a rabbit
so cute..and after that I also decided dont wanna give zl as present
And I want to keep it....
Heee....
It name is called Little black

Today ,
I bring little black to school let evon see
how cute little black is...
then ah leong and fei ling keep bullying little black
And do somehting that make me so angry lol
Yeh.....really dislike....

Got new bio teacher ,
Erm is quite good...
And feel that may be will better than xiao qing lol...

BAD news..
Today sej teacher tell us that the test will be held on next monday wor
Yeh..these two days 48hours..
I done nothing...but
I use 4 hours to study my sej
And tell me will be held next monday
Yeh..so sad...lol

Today malay teacher teach us the new story
about kezaliman raja lol...
then talk that he kill someone who can make the tree seperate into two
and kill the kids who told him the solution..
then the king die...
his son also not so good and
wants to kill the gundik with salu(may be)
then the gundik's dad ask other country to attack the country...
then the king's son and his wife become batu

At last,
ah teng teaches us the calculus chap 2
Hahaaa.....
no ones wanna listen..I got listen oooo

0 评论 on "Little black"

发表评论

 

아자,아자,하이팅 Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez