2009年4月22日星期三

tesT

发帖者 piglet 时间: 下午6:21
Today,
teahcer annouce 2 test's marks
but why god wanna test me...
These two teacher also salah kira markah..
and give me more 1 mark
aiyeh..so sad de lol..
Wanna tell god that I am honest lol
Please dont test me...

Today,
attend the malay tuition..
But the place is so"'big""
so hard to think how tomorrow's people try to get into this room
must be like sadine...
hohoooo...
quite scary..cause I dont know where it is
But teacher said that the gate will open..
When I went to there,
I saw three gate opened..
wahhhh...
the first gate got uncle washed car..
so fail...
second..no people de..
hah...then I should go to the third gate there..
But the upstair got three rooms..
erm erm which room neh..
I dont knoe er..
so follow someone go into one of the room ..
then wrong already..
aiz...
then choose the other room..
I am correct this time..

Tomorrow need to pass up the information of the society things...aiz

0 评论 on "tesT"

发表评论

 

아자,아자,하이팅 Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez