2009年4月1日星期三

My physics tuition

发帖者 piglet 时间: 下午5:00
Finally, I decided to quit my physics tuition.
I felt that I can learn get anything there,
and begin felt that turtle become Lazy (may be),
looks like no mood to teach,
then I also no mood to learn,
even though I pay attention to listen about it,
I also dont clean about it.
Luckily,my physics teacher likes to give us test per chapter
After I read then I will begin understand all the meaning.
So begin fell that tuition is useless.
And today finally decided quit the class,
because today need pay the fees for april lol
haha....so kian xiap....

Today english teacher absent,
then we no need have the english test
Yahooooo but still need to read it one more time...hate it..
actually,the story about sound machine is quite easy
and nothing to read ...
I use the english period to rest
and today also got two period ah teng
aiz I felt that ah teng is a good person but not a good teacher,
He really dont know how to teach us lol
and he also teach so slow and we cant get his point ar...
Ah teng gambateh leh...
We are spm class leh....
Today's physics class ,I never feel sleepy
because the teacher teaches us how to write essay
then I keep writing then RING.....
physics class is Over ...HAhaaa...
and today decided to work hard for my SPM...
gambateh...

0 评论 on "My physics tuition"

发表评论

 

아자,아자,하이팅 Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez