2009年6月25日星期四

these days

发帖者 piglet 时间: 下午8:23
Last week,
the whole school's student were busying for the
Chong Hwa 90th anniversary and extracurricular exhibition..
Every society need to decorate their classroom....
looks so busy and so grand....
Chong Hwa also invited many many ppl come....
Got many activities....
But the most happy things was...
All of us no ned to study these days...
Although we no need to study but...so tired neh...!!!

Today ,
our society also have a meeting talk about that day,
dont know why...all ppl looks so quiet...
then I talk talk talk...
last tuesday,
We cleaned the classroom together
and began decorated the room.
I also tried to hang on my things...
But the conclusion is cannot neh...
Then I ned to sew it myself...omg...
I gonna gila...
Then friday...saturday....sunday....
I never do anything de..
just goyang here and there..
kaka...

Then,
this week the latest news is AH1N1...
the whole school talk abt this topic..
most of us hope we can get one week holiday...
Now,
we are busy to finish our moral project....
add math project....
cause I feel that next week will be so many test...
so hope I can finish all of this scary things this week...

Saturday,
will get our report card...
quite scary...
Hope that my result wont too low...
and dont make me too dissapointed.

These days ,
I also busying find some ppl to join the eng tuition...
arar...ned to find 8 ppl...
aiz...waste my time...
But luckily I found 11 ppl...
hohooo...
tuition will begin next monday....
hope that the teacher not too fierce...
heh...

0 评论 on "these days"

发表评论

 

아자,아자,하이팅 Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez