2009年6月28日星期日

shocked..!!

发帖者 piglet 时间: 下午10:23
Yesterday,
one things happened...
I never imagine it before..
My sister and brother sud came to school..
omg...
When evon tol me that she saw my bro ,
I dont trust her...
but I also looked at the door
The first scene I saw them...
I shocked...I dont know wat to do..
Then,
I ran out the class ..
arararrrr...
I aksed them go lah go lah...
the funnier things was my sis said that my friend look at me wor...
she opened the bag and
I saw little black...
arrrrr....I ask them go ar go ar...
I really feel so shocked...
but also happy...and never imagine THIS SURPRISE before..
So,
I dont know how to say....
When we reached home,
they told me that they come to school..
because they were bored..
nothing to do...wanted to find some funny things to do...
Then ,
my sis decided came to school PLay WOR....
no ones tell me this plan before....
This is super super super surprise...
After that,
we also went to buy KFC...
yummy...

Today,
we also go to ikea there to pick my cute shoes...
arar...so happy...
Also buy some shirt lol...
Then go to big b's house eat spaghetti...

My result is quite ok...
Tmr will have the new english class..
quite nervous...
haha....

0 评论 on "shocked..!!"

发表评论

 

아자,아자,하이팅 Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez