2009年6月7日星期日

just for twins....

发帖者 piglet 时间: 下午6:34
Yesterday,
I went to twin's house and celebrate their b'day
hah...
They looks so blur and happy too...
And they quite curious...why I celebrate their b'day on saturday lol...
the 1st reason is 12/6my sister will come back from singapore...
heh..I am so happy ar...then
I cant celebrate with them lol..
2nd reason is..
elaine need to back to school at 12/6 but
evon will out with her friends...
haha..
I cant seperate myself to celebrate their b'day lol...
3rd...
If I celebrate with them at12/6...
I dont think I can give them SURPRISE,
4th...
my mum was quite free yesterday..
so she can pick me..
wakaka...

In the morning,
I heard a sound from GOD,
and I really felt that I wanna celebrate their b'day...
then I send message to evon..
wanna make sure that she was at home that moment,
but she was out with her family
but she told me is giant,
I quite happy cause brem mall's giant is quite near..
But she went to batu caves's giant..
oh no...it will spoil my plan neh...
ok it is ok...
I persuaded my mum to go to jusco shopping lol..
kaka...
It is quite easy to persuade my mum de...
heh...
I also told them that I wanna send something to them..
so I am so hurry wanna knew that whether they were at home or not ..
hah..it is just some little trick

When I was on the way to jusco,
They reach home
aikz....
then I asked my mummy went to bakery house first
I gonna buy a delicious cake
heh...
When I reach there...
I just saw coffee cake and blueberry cake..
I dont like coffee so I choose bluberry lol...
Then I rush to the twins house...
hah...

WHen I reached twin's house,
The dog bark me..
wuwu...
scary things...
Then,
I saw evon's face...
hah...
so cute and funny...
and she never said any words lol...
and saw her mum...
sat on the floor..say hi to me...
I rush to their room...
take the cake out..
Elaine shock...and said:"har,you wanna blow tha b'day cake here ar".
kaka....ya
I really want you to blow the cake here...
That time,
I really so blur..so blur..
I got my plan de lol...but I forgot all the plan that time
ARAR...I forgot to sing b'day song...
forgot to use the cream and play...
forgot to take the pic ..
aikz...
forgot many things lah...


BUT it is still a memorable day,
hope that they will love it
and dont forget that day FOREVER....

funny things....
evon hold the knive when wishing...
elaine looks so blur when I ask her do this do that

2 评论 on "just for twins...."

evon on 2009年6月7日 下午9:23 说...

aiyoyo...so touching wow..
but 我有预感你会来的。。
只是没有预感到有蛋糕。。
你看!!我几了解你。。
kaka。。
12/6 tat day i will go out with elaine n my fren,we go out together de lol...kaka
你觉得我可能和elaine分开来庆祝生日吗???
不够了解我。。
呵呵!!

piglet on 2009年6月7日 下午9:48 说...

how i know o ..
aikz..
but that day celebrate also no surprise lah..
kaka....

发表评论

 

아자,아자,하이팅 Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez