2009年7月6日星期一

physics vs chemistry

发帖者 piglet 时间: 下午6:30
Today,
very surprise that chemistry teacher absent...
then we can have some rest..
then ,
I also forgot what I did this morning...
but,
Today bio teacher also absent neh...
wah ....2 period bio....
so good...
Ah leong also talk talk chit chat..
and also complaint that 2nd period physics teacher will come
omg....physics class~~~

The hot news is..
got one teacher come in..
Then chemistry teacher come....
erm its ok lah..
But,
physics teacher also come...
Then lala also stand outside the door...
3 teacher wanna come in ,
1 teacher try to control....
Then,
3 also wanna leave...
no ones stay...
At last,
chemistry win physics.......

Today,
go to eng ah pak class...
He so talkative and quite humour..
but waste 1 hour lol...
he bla bla bla and la la la...
this may disturb me lah..
hard to write an essay ah...
first,
I wanna write about health..
Then change to family..
change ar change ar.....
At last ,
I write family lol..
dont know what I wrote just now..
next week need to pass up 2 essay neh...

0 评论 on "physics vs chemistry"

发表评论

 

아자,아자,하이팅 Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez