2009年7月20日星期一

Nice dinner..!!

发帖者 piglet 时间: 下午7:46
Sunday,
my family and I (include all my aunts and uncle)
have our nice nice dinner...
My little aunt just came back from German...
She came back with her whole family...
her husband...n 2 children...n many many chocolate for me...
wah...I am so happy neh...
We also took many many many berri berri nice pictures there..
hehe.....
I also brought little black too..
That day ,
I brought 3 bunnies out together...
ararrrr...so cute....
I like bunny....
but I like pig the most...
kaka....

But ,
the sad news is bio test held on monday...
arar..I hate it ....
I dont like to study on sunday lol....

Futhermore,
I dont know why I am so stupid go to take part the chinese knowledge...
all of this action because of ah leong arar...
she always persuade me to do this..
But I wanna go to melacca that day...
I need to take part until 3 pm lol...
not nice......
ararar

0 评论 on "Nice dinner..!!"

发表评论

 

아자,아자,하이팅 Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez