2009年8月4日星期二

Malacca trip + Bento

发帖者 piglet 时间: 下午8:31
Last saturday and sunday,
my family and I went to Malacca .
Although it just a small trip,
All of us felt so hap.
We arrived there abt 9pm...
But we use 2 hours to find the hotel.....
and also trafic jam...
ararar...
In the morning,
we went to the St.Paul church...
We took many many many pics.....
I thought we will go to the beach but
we never go lol...
I just saw the sea...
WAH.....so so so beautiful....
Then,we went to the red house there...
take some pics.....
and also went to the jonker street,
we wnet to there ate abt 3 bowls of cendol...
Actually I dont like cendol..
ararar.....
I like the shirts there....
then we also shop a lot
kaka..


Today is the 1st day of my AH1N1 holiday,
then my sister also try to bake some cookies,
and I try to prepare bento..!!!
arar...all the diaplay so so pretty and cute..
so I also try my best to make it ..
kaka

this is my bento bento...











Does it looks delicious...???!!

0 评论 on "Malacca trip + Bento"

发表评论

 

아자,아자,하이팅 Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez